Acopa 13" Black Japanese Bar Spoon
Item #: 553JBSB13
From our customers
This stylish bar spoon allows you to mix drinks with one end and handle small amounts of ingredients with the other. The flat, machined end works great for transferring fruits and garnishes safely. Pair it with other black bar utensils (sold separately) for a uniform, professional look.
- Allows you to mix drinks with one end and handle small quantities of ingredients with the other
- Flat, machined end ensures easy transportation of fruits and garnishes
- 18/8 stainless steel construction for superior strength and sanitation
- Long length makes it great for use with tall mixed drinks
- Twisted handle guarantees a firm grip and control over the utensil
|Stainless Steel Type
Ideal for Mixing Drinks
It's the perfect addition to any mixologist's toolbox, allowing you to mix drinks with comfort and ease. Use it to create anything from martinis and mojitos to long island iced teas, whiskey sours, and screwdrivers. With a unique and colorful finish that's sure to impress, this item is an essential, go-to tool for bartenders at trendy bars and restaurants.
Thanks to its durable, 18/8 stainless steel construction, this bar spoon is designed to provide superior strength and sanitation. While its long length makes it great for use with tall mixed drinks, its twisted handle guarantees a firm grip and control over the utensil.