Acopa Industry 4 1/2" 18/0 Stainless Steel Heavy Weight Demitasse Spoon - 12/Case
Item #: 267790000
From our customers
Serve this demitasse spoon with espressos, small cappuccinos, and cortados at any casual restaurant, bistro, or catered event. Crafted from 18/0 stainless steel, this demitasse spoon is made with the finest materials and for your long-lasting use. It contains 18% chromium to promote an extremely durable final product that is both corrosion and stain resistant, offering years of service. With the Acopa Industry flatware collection among your dinnerware supplies, creating an unforgettable table setting is right within reach.
- Ideal for modern table settings; traditional and contemporary elements combine for an eye-catching look
- Hammered handle provides a distinct feel, hides fingerprints, and captures and reflects light
- Comfortable to hold with increased grip and unique texture
- 18/0 heavy weight stainless steel provides extended use, increased durability, and is easy to clean and maintain
- Perfect for use when serving espresso, small cappuccinos, and cortados
|Blade / Head Material||Stainless Steel|
|Product Line||Acopa Industry|
|Stainless Steel Type||18/0|
Acopa's Industry flatware collection combines traditional and contemporary elements for a sleek, eye-catching look. Hammered handles provide a distinct feel while beautifully capturing and reflecting light, delivering a polished presentation to your guests.
18/0 Stainless Steel
Made of 18/0 heavy weight stainless steel, it provides extended use, increased durability, and is easy to clean and maintain.
The handle's unique texture hides fingerprints while offering a comfortable hold with increased grip.
An ever-expanding brand, Acopa is known for its high-quality items and exceptional value. From trendy dinnerware and timeless flatware to long-lasting glassware and stylish catering and beverage service supplies, Acopa is your destination for any tabletop and front of house need. Created with the consumer in mind, Acopa has the perfect solution for a variety of food service and hospitality establishments.