Acopa Deco 7 oz. Vintage Nick and Nora Martini Glass - 6/Box
Item #: 5535446
From our customers
Featuring a look inspired by the glasses used in The Thin Man series of films from the 1930s and 1940s, this vintage Nick and Nora 7 oz. martini glass brings a vintage flair to any occasion. Use it at your bar or restaurant, cocktail party, or catered event. It's perfect for serving sidecars, gin rickeys, manhattans, and martinis with a smaller scale and rounded lines, true to the era.
- Design inspired by The Thin Man film series, named after protagonists Nick and Nora Charles
- Brings a 1930s/1940s vintage flair to any occasion with small rounded lines that are true to the era
- Perfect for serving sidecars, gin rickeys, manhattans, and martinis
- Rounded bowl is easier to sip from than a traditional martini glass with an easy-to-grip stem
- Sturdy foot ensures stability to minimize messes
|Bottom Diameter||2.875 Inches|
|Top Diameter||3.375 Inches|
|Product Line||Acopa Deco|
This glass gives an authentic edge to your signature speakeasy cocktails
Its rounded bowl is easier to sip from than a traditional martini glass.
The thick glass construction means it's designed for everyday, high-volume use.
The sturdy foot at the base of this glass ensures stability to minimize messes. Between the bowl and the foot, the well-balanced stem allows the guest to comfortably hold the glass without influencing the temperature of their cocktail.