Acopa Nick and Nora 7 oz. Vintage Martini Glass - 6/Box
Item #: 5535446
From our customers
Featuring a look inspired by the glasses used in The Thin Man series of films from the 1930s and 1940s, this Acopa Nick and Nora 7 oz. vintage martini glass brings a vintage flair to any occasion. Use it at your bar or restaurant, cocktail party, or catered event. It's perfect for serving sidecars, gin rickeys, manhattans, and martinis with a smaller scale and rounded lines, true to the era.
- Design inspired by The Thin Man film series, named after protagonists Nick and Nora Charles
- Brings a 1930s/1940s vintage flair to any occasion with small rounded lines that are true to the era
- Perfect for serving sidecars, gin rickeys, manhattans, and martinis
- Rounded bowl is easier to sip from than a traditional martini glass with an easy-to-grip stem
- Sturdy foot ensures stability to minimize messes
|Bottom Diameter||2.75 Inches|
|Top Diameter||3.25 Inches|
|Product Type||Beverage Service|
|Product Type||Glasses and Tasting Flights|
This glass gives an authentic edge to your signature speakeasy cocktails
The sturdy foot at the base of this glass ensures stability to minimize messes. Between the bowl and the foot, the well-balanced stem allows the guest to comfortably hold the glass without influencing the temperature of their cocktail.
"The Nick and Nora vintage martini glasses are beautiful and excellent for our bar. Very upscale and our best display pieces. Excellent style glass ware. "