Acopa Keystone 8" Vanilla Bean Porcelain Coupe Low Bowl - 4/Case
Item #: 999VBCOPB8
Featuring a creamy white glaze, this bowl is complemented by beautiful chestnut brown speckles. It provides both durability and style, making it the ideal backdrop for all of your delicious creations. This piece is unique enough to be used as a standalone dish, or play up your tabletop and mix it with other Keystone pieces of like or varying colors.
- Perfect for serving a variety of your salads and pasta dishes in style
- Beautiful cream glaze with chestnut speckles for a farmhouse feel
- Great for use in high volume establishments; fully vitrified and durable porcelain construction
- Oven safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit for easy oven-to-table serving
- Made of durable porcelain for less chipping and breakage
|Bottom Diameter||4.5 Inches|
|Top Diameter||8 Inches|
Use this crock to serve a variety of your delicious soups and sides in style! This fully vitrified and durable piece of porcelain is great for use in high volume restaurants or hotels, and is perfect for any catering operation. It boasts a premium high-quality glaze for an immaculate presentation. It is ovenproof and can easily withstand temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. This allows you to serve your patrons perfectly prepared oven-to-table meals with ease!
Each piece in the Keystone collection boasts a uniquely rustic color designed to add warmth, depth, and unparalleled style to your tabletop. With three colors to choose from, you can mix chestnut, vanilla bean, and caldera for a creative display full of natural tones and rich textures. This piece of dinnerware is the ideal serving solution for any farm-to-table restaurant, or any establishment looking to add a touch or warmth and rustic style to their tabletop.